Universities – ChallengeAid Charity Ambassador
We are looking to appoint six ChallengeAid Charity Ambassadors in every University ideally male and female in first, second and third year.
- These Ambassadors should be confident, motivated students able to speak with knowledge about the charity so that they can promote the work of the Charity to their peers and fellow students of the University and possibly through their social media networks.
- They need to be seen as role models within the University and be able to influence and inspire their peers. It would be desirable if all Ambassadors were able to contribute in other ways to the wider University community.
- Organise at least one University event and participate in at least one charity challenge each year with the aim of raising approximately a target of £500.
- They should be able to take responsibility and work under their own initiative and within the team in the University.
- It would be useful but not essential if these individuals were to seek election onto the RAG committee within the University.
- On leaving University each student Ambassador will have identified, coached and mentored at least one other future Ambassador to continue the work of the charity.
- In return students will receive an official letter of appointment as a ChallengeAid Charity Ambassador. Their work as a Varsity Ambassador may count as work experience with a voluntary expected contribution of at least 20 hours over the year which can be documented on their CV.
- At the completion of the year they will receive a certificate signed by the Charity.
- Outstanding Ambassadors reaching post graduate level may be offered an Internship with the charity.
If you are interested in becoming a ChallengeAid Charity Ambassador in a school or have any questions
please email email@example.com or phone 0845 450 5889