What Needs to Happen Now
- Register your school by filling in the Registration Form online. Alternatively, you can download the form from the website and post or fax it back to us.
- You will need to indicate on the Registration Form if you intend holding an event in the spring, summer or winter terms – or if you prefer to organise smaller events at other times in the school calendar. You can do both, if you and your pupils wish.
- Once you have registered and received your password, you will be able to download the Sponsor Form from our website for distribution to your pupils.
- They will need to complete the Sponsor Form indicating the distance covered.
- The school will need to collect the money raised – returning 50 per cent of the money to Schoolchildren for Children.
- We would appreciate, in time, news of the use put to the 50 per cent of the funds retained by the school. We will advise you of the use put to the funds raised for schools in developing countries.
- As the pilot project showed in Wales – there are local publicity benefits for the schools taking part. We can help to organise this for you. You will join the roll of honour of supporting schools on our website.